You know, sometimes I really doubt myself. I don't think it's sometimes, it should be always. I tried not to, but I just can't help it. I just feel so useless at times, like I'm never good at anything. Nothing. It's always like that. I'm honestly trying you know. Just to be good at least one thing. Just one and I'm satisfied. I'm not good in sports, I'd always quit halfway. Never master it. I'm not that 'friendly' like people who can just connect with others easily. It's just hard. I can do it, if not in real life. I bet anyone can do it. It just hurts so much that I'll never be good at anything and nobody seems to understand how it feels to be that useless. I'm really trying to become better, but why is it so hard? Why does it seems so impossible? Why do I even feel so?
I'm not that strong anymore. I actually doubt my existence. I don't even feel important. It's just so tiring.
I felt so too. Like i'm the most useless person in the world, forever good at nothing :/ Sometimes i just felt so helpless, sigh. But no matter what, you should keep trying and don't give up. No one is meant to be perfect or born to be good in something you know. Maybe in others' eyes, you are good in something they don't, you will never know that :)And darling, don't be so negative, your existence means something you know!!
ReplyDeleteI know, thank you so much darlin'. It means a lot to me to know that someone out there appreciate my existence :)
DeleteLove you :*