Escape was terrifying, I swear not to enter there anymore. My heart can't take it. It was fun, challenging. Embrace yourself. It's worth to go once. At least once to experience it, cuz' it's really worth it. We went level 2 as they have 3 levels to challenge. I kinda regret for not going to level 1. Cuz' level 2 was heck scary but I managed to finish it, HAH! :D Conquered my fear. We went beach after that, to celebrate Dai Ka Jeh's birthday, it wasn't really a success one, but we had fun. :) And a big thankyou to Pat's bf, Samuel for fetching me. And Yan Yan for fetching the rest. It was honestly a good way to start off a new month. And that was my first and I guess
And I started to read Fifty Shades of Grey and I managed to finish the series in a week. Which means 3 books in a week, HAH. New achievement! Well, it's actually because it was really a nice book to read. Bear with the "porns" but yeah. I liked it. I enjoyed reading it. It was romantic, I could say. From what Christian Grey is to how he changed for Anastasia. I would love to have a boyfriend like that toooo. *winks* Don't judge.
And my country's election has just passed. Honestly, I am quite speechless about it. I'm not the political person, I just want what's the best for my country. :) and I am underage to vote yet, so yeahh. But it seems that it hasn't quite settled down yet, which is pretty scary to me. I just hope that nothing bad happens.
![]() |
| Primary mates ♥ |
Much love,
Michelle


No comments:
Post a Comment