Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May Coming To An End.

In a blink of an eye, it's going to be June already. 5 months passed, and believe me, I did nothing meaningful in these 5 months. What a waste of time. Lol. Whatever. My life's just pathetic. Oh well. My 'real' college life is starting in around 3 weeks time, I guess? Well, guess what? I'm not excited at all. Not even a bit. -_- I don't even know what to expect, not anymore. Ugh, feeling so goddamn frustrated now. May has been, ummm.... How to say? A little special than the rest I guess? Cuz' I've volunteered for YouthJam. Freeze mob. I guess that's the only part I like about May. And yes, Fast and Furious 6 is showing! And I've watched it TWICE already! Heck, it's awesome! *triple thumbs up* VIN DIESELLLLLL 

My first time participating in a Freeze Mob was fun cuz' of the people there! They were really fun :) Tho the dance was a little awkward, but I really enjoyed myself with them there. Andddd, I finally met up with my babes. Lyn came back from her sem break and Ema came back from KL. Yay! Went out with 'em at the same day I was supposed to go out with Caryn, but I was smart enough to split myself into two and went out with three of 'em. :P Watched Star Trek with Ema and Lyn, it was nice too! CHRIS PINE. Blue eyes! Went to Neway with the them after our lunch at Dave's Deli. Didn't know that Ema likes to sing too! Heh. Fast 6 later then with Caryn, and some catching up in Starbucks. :) That day was just awesome. The next day came out with Yih & Huah for Fast 6 again, lol. Crazy, I know. Wanted to watch The Great Gatsby, but Queensbay's GSC doesn't has it. How pathetic. -.-

After Freeze Mob. :D

Lunch with le babes on one of the Sundays. :) 

One of the Saturdays of May, went to RedBox with Zhi Xuan and le friends for his farewell. And nope, I didn't sing, not even a bit. :P Hehehehehe. Thought RedBox was going down with their voices! :P :P Everyone seems to be leaving for matriculation, zzz. Feel so stupid like I didn't get it. -_- ALL THE BEST GUYS. :3

My life has been pretty much messed up. Nothing's the same ever since that fight. Nothing, really. I don't feel that comfortable around her anymore. I don't even feel like talking sometimes. Funny right? From someone whom I talk to everyday, to someone I dislike telling her things. I don't want things to end up this way, you know? I really don't. But somehow you don't seem to bother to try to understand me or anything. You just want me to do things your way. And I can't. Sorry to disappoint you, I ain't a prefect daughter. I'm a messed up one.

No comments:

Post a Comment