Last day of June! Sigh, time really flies! Tomorrow it will be July already. I've also enrolled in college for two weeks already, sigh. I still can't get used to college life yet. I miss my babes so much. :( All the craziness, gossips, screaming whenever we see our favorite celebs featuring in the newspaper, sleeping in class, etc. Sigh, it's all so different now.
I'm a college student, and I don't like it. I still feel scared going to college, and now I'll need to drive there! Holy hell. That just makes everything worst. As much as I am pretty confident with my driving cuz I've been practicing, but it's always with mommy beside me! Oh dear, I just hope everything will be okay. :(
 |
| My college mates. ; Tiffany, Ean Cheen & I. :) |
 |
| Sushi Bonanza w/ her! :) |
Went back to CGL, like finally after 6 months! Yesterday was their sports day. Ruby managed to get second for marching this year, I am so proud of them. *tears of joy* I think they improved tho we are still the last overall, but whatever k.
SEMANGAT RUBY! :D Met a few friends when I went back there. Ahh, how I missed you guys :( I miss sports day.
 |
| Beerow, Yenny, Mich Ong, MeiMei. |
Went to PFS today, hehehehe. For their carnival! Met up with le babes. They're all in the same school, how awesome is that! :( Glad to see them and had fun with 'em. :) And they looked gorgeous wearing the uniforms! wheee.
 |
| HuiYin, JaqJaq, Channie, Anchie & Zara :D |
 |
| Me, HuiYin & Zara. :] |
Last week, it was G-Dragon's concert! I missed it and I went to Cgl's concert instead. Proud & Prejudice. It was err.. okay la. I mean, well I expected more from them. But yeah. And again, we snap photos, like usual. What girls do.
 |
| My babe, Beerow Yin. :D |
Few weeks ago, met up with this girl that just came back from Singapore! Whee. At least we met up and did some catch up. :D Met the rest of my babes that I haven't seen in a while too. Hope everybody's doing fine. :))
 |
| Me & GuatGuat. :] |
 |
| Viv, GuatGuat, Me, MinChin & YenMin. :) |
Ema came back from KL! Whee. And now she's away for SUKMA. :/ All the best in SUKMA, Ema! :) and I went to Farmer's Cottage with them and drank Asahi. Wow. Hahahaha. It was weird to drink in the afternoon but whatever. My first time drinking. I wouldn't say it's fun but it was not bad. :p
 |
| Ema & Juan. :) |
 |
| Yesterday's, while in Beerow's car. :P |
Much loves,
Mich.
No comments:
Post a Comment