Friday, October 29, 2010

Hello again. Since I'm bored and I've got nothing to do. I've decided to blog about Wednesday. :) I was sick the whole day. Felt like dying every second. Huah called up during the evening. Asked me wanna go watch a movie. Mom said okay, so I went. :) Watched You Again. It was hilarious and nice. But I dont really enjoyed it as I was sick. I lost my damn purse when I was heading back. Damnit man. Got scolded by mom. Fought with her awhile and well, you know. Cried. And I was like super sick that time. Sighhh. But but. Thank GOD. The next day, a guy called up. He said he found my purse! YAY. He's worker of GSC. :] Mom and I went to collect back my purse, but unfortunately someone took my 50 bucks and left 22 bucks for me. ): Well, I'm still grateful to whoever that found my purse. Thankyou very much. Felt so much better after that. Went clinic, doctor said I've got fever. But I dont feel so. AHAH. Then went back home. Ate medicine, felt tired, slept. :) I've skipped school for 5 days. :D broke my own record. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment