Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hello peoples :D Erma is making me so eager to watch Vampire Diaries. Omg. According to what she said, they broke up. Now I'm wondering is it a real breakup, or just trying to make Katherine believes? It's just so addictive. Ian Somerhalder is hot. 9th of December 1978 ;] Damon Salvatore ♥ Gonna go pack bag soon. Haih. Lazy me. Been online for few hours. Ahah. Super boring. I'll be going KPA year end camp. Hooray? Gonna be in the same group with Ying :D To be honest, I knew only Ying and Mingtse. And i'm not sure whether are we talking about the correct one. Ahah. Needa plan dance moves. Gosh. I suck in that. I wanna dance HELLO. ;D But the steps are real hard and fast. Gonna ask for Danny's help. And Danny screwed a guy for me, lmao* But I'm a bit worried that he will go choi shu with that guy. And Dee also another one, tsk. Gonna off now, byes. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment