it feels like forever since you've gone.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Hello again. I'll be updating a lot as I'm so so so free lately. :)
No hangouts. :]
Went Queens with Danny today.
Met Jo, Mei, Fang, Eelin, WeiSheng, Enzio, Vivien, Tiff and Foong. :]
Saw some other friends too.
Were supposed to watch The Rise Of Mummy, but ended up did not.
Went shopping with Jo. Mostly Jo shopped, Mei and I talked.
AHA. Went back at 5 something.
Later dropped Danny at Pearlview there and I met Viv, Tiff and Foong AGAIN at Gurney there.
LOL laa. I guess they were waiting for bus.
Went to visit grandparents.
Boringgg. Came home, nothing to do. -.-
Internet line was so suck.
Ended up on the phone with someone in case his girlf is reading this. LOL.
I dont want them to get into a fight :]
Talked for few hours. Aha.
Weird. And and, don't think so much people.
He's just a friend of mine. :]]]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment