Hello peoples :D
I'm back from Genting and sickness :)
We reached Genting around 1 something.
Was in the bus for about 5 hours. Omg.
Waited for the tour check in thingy.
Went to take some photos while waiting.
After checked in, we went to walk around and ate Kenny Rogers.
We shopped but didnt buy anything.
The guys suggested to go for bowling.
So we went.
Bowling was awesome. We were fooling around like nobody's business.
Clap hands even though didnt strike, AHAH!
Slept with Itik on the floor. :)
Woke up at 5.30a.m the next day.
Someone was supposed to give me wake up calls,
but ended up waking up late. :P
We went to ONLY MEE to have breakfast.
And it was our worst breakfast ever!
Gross!
Wc ordered and didnt eat AT ALL and leave it there.
Wt finished all as he said it's very pantang towards hawker if you dont finish all.
We asked me not to force himself, but he did not listen.
We walked around early in the morning and went to outdoor themepark at 9.
Early ait?
Our first stop, FUN KART. ;D
I accidentally banged on someone's car and my car was super slow!
After that we went Corkscrew.
It was like, omg.
Scary! I was with Lyn.
Everyone was terrified of course other than Lyn :D
She's always so brave. :)
I think I left my heart at the Corkscrew there.
They had some arguments though.
What they wanna play was different and can't tolerate.
Aihh.
And we went to line up for Sungai Rajang.
But while we were lining up, a female worker came and announced that it was raining and they had to stop.
Gosh, we waited like quite long!
So, we went to MCD for lunch.
We went indoor after that. :)
I was sitting with Wt during our first roller coaster ride.
He was scared and so was I.
I screamed, like obviously.
We sat that roller coaster for more than 5 times I guess.
And Wm was mean.
I screamed and he laughed at me! I ended up laughing along with him. xD
We also went Bumper Car.
Bang ;D
They were playing Bonamana, Sorry Sorry and Supergirl.
Awesome.
Had a major headache after the Spinning Cup.
damn man. Slept for 20 mins felt so much alive back.
And continue to rock! :D
Went Bowling at the second day too.
But it wasn't that fun like first day.
Went arcade after that.
Shaf and I wasted our 10 bucks for nothing. LOL.
The guys used the money to change soft toys.
Wm gave Aim a teddy bear, so sweet. :D
And and!
Hm did something SILLY.
He said he wanted to use my lip balm.
Well of course we let him use.
Shaf applied for him and he realized that we have already used before after twice Shaf applied for him.
He was so damn silly!
I slept on the floor again but this time I was with Aim :]
Third day was quite a rush as we woke up quite late.
But we still went to Haunted House.
Aim, Wm, Ys, Shaf, Wc went on the second day but they still decided to go again.
This time the 9 of us went :D
Our brave Lyn was scared this time.
Hm was the first one to go.
He always pii check see ada ghost in front then inform us.
But no point laa.
We still got scared by those human ghosts.
They also asked those human ghosts how much is their salary.
The human ghost said 1200 bucks.
We shall go work there next time. :D
I had Baskin Robbins. It was delicious.
Went back to Penang after that, :)
These 3 days was awesome.
Love you guys so so much. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment