Sunday, December 12, 2010

Whats up people? :D Today is a worst day. Woke up at 1 something. Ate lunch and breakfast. Hahah. Around 5 had a TERRIBLE stomachache. Omg. I was like DYING. Can barely move. >< YunFang, Vivien and Tiff stopped by at my house. Hahah. :D They were going Gurney and Danny too :) And so, they went Gurney. :D I stayed home, Plurk, Tweet, Facebook. Lifeless me. Tomorrow's plan cancelled by Erma. It's troublesome for her, so we don't blame her. But I tak dapat watch Narnia . >< style="color: rgb(204, 51, 204);">Yih first, no replies. Asked Guatwei. :) Both said okay. But Yih not sure still. Anyhow, I'll be watching tomorrow. Lets hope got seats! :DD
Don't be afraid to be alone, being alone is better than living in a fantasy that will never come true.

1 comment:

  1. I watched ady !
    The movie was a total great thingy ! ♥
    I love it , the soundtrack , best :D

    ReplyDelete