Pray for the best
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Good evening human beings! :D We had Hari Ko-K today. For me, I think this year's Hari Ko-K is better than last year's even though last year had more stalls set up. Anddddddddddd I got so pek chek with teachers! They don't allow us to do hand paintings! :( So sad! I pitied those guys who came to do it, they looked so bored. ._.
something Wan Wen drew on my arm :) Listened to a talk from one of the collages, suddenly I feel like taking pharmacist. But LOL, I ain't a smart girl, I'm blut and clumsy. Lmao lmao! Can I do it? Pass SPM dulu. HAHAHAH!
read this, missing girl. If anyone sees her at anywhere, please contact the numbers given. Please! She's a friend of mine! I don't hope anything happens to her. Girl, if you are only playing, go home already. It has been 20 days! It's not safe you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment