

Good morning world, good morning Bielieber! :D
Oh yeah, just so you know, I'm having Bieber Fever after watching Never Say Never.
Bieber you rock the worldddddddd, ♥
Never Say Never was indeed an awesome movie *thumbs up*
Have respect for Bieber, people!
Don't like him? Don't visit my blog :D
And don't dislike Selena Gomez just because she's dating Justin Bieber, that's so unfair to her.
You don't want that to happen to you, do you?
I regretted for not going to Justin Bieber's concert!! Omg.
Well, even though I'm having Bieber Fever, but there's people and things that keep pissing me off too. Sometimes I really wondered what the eff am I to you? You(s) can just talk to me so rude, seriously. There are too many you(s) that keep ruining my day.
JongHyun is my dinosaur :)
I'll never say never,
I will fight till forever :)
No comments:
Post a Comment