Oh right, :) today is the Royal Wedding! :D Too bad I watched halfway and I went to bed. Oops. I was too tired to wait for appearance of Prince William & Kate after one and a half hour. Hahahahha! Congratulations! :D
It was very long, the duration. I wondered won't people there get hungry?? If I were them, (only 0.000000000000001%) I get to be them, I will definitely starving before the ceremony starts! And one more thing, omgggg. All the ladies there, wore hat or cap. I do not know what is it call as. It's beautiful!

(I couldn't find those hats that looks very classy and pretty. But I found all these! Bahahahah! Imagine I'm wearing of this! )
But... To be frank, today is not my day. I felt so stressed after tuition and I just couldn't do anything about it.
1) Mid-term is around the corner. Musical is coming up too. I'm helping = skipping tuition class = cannot solve questions related to parallel lines = FAIL.
2) I feeel left out!
3) Bm tuition! Undone yet. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
For that very moment when I was about to explode, I actually thought of going shopping alone and catch a movie! That would be a good idea! But too bad, I am too young to have a credit card! I wannaaaaa buy clothes, manicures, pedicures, accessories, and watch movie! Bahahahahaha! I'm crazy :)



No comments:
Post a Comment