Friday, April 1, 2011

Hmm. First I'mma talk about Youthwave :) So, I went Youthwave and humiliated myself there by falling down during my very first match and injured my damn leg. -.- Now I'm a OKU. And I lost 3 matches. Moreover, I let in 3 goals too. This is so disappointing and humiliating. Oh well, I'm just a beginner after all. (: MeiChelle & I. We are both VAINPOTS :D
School's nothing like how it was anymore. Things changes. One minute we are okay, the another minute, we aren't talking. This happens way faster than I thought. Well, I did what I should do, and you still want it this way then go ahead. I will not stop you from that. It really hurts when these things happened and all I can do is just trying while you don't even bother to think. Maybe you did think, but how would I know?
I'm lazy to upload any photos of any event.
Recently, I find that T.O.P from Big Bang & Hyun Bin are good-looking. I don't know why :)) This is T.O.P
And this is Hyun Bin from Secret Garden! ♥
I'm tired of conflicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment