Are you a player?
Okay. Honestly, I am going out too much. Seriously, I've gotta stop. I am going to face bankrupt soon if I continue doing so. Sighhh. Mommy, I am so sorry.Right, tomorrow going to Chung Ling St John 64th Anniversary. Hope it's fun, or else I will definitely kill myself alive.
Tuesday (7/6/11) Yih's sweet sixteen ♥ went Queens with her. Belanja-ed her makan cakes. Teehee. Watched X-Men First Class. NICE. ;D
Lucas Till is in!! :D Hotttttttt :) Went to shop around with Yih and went back for tuition. Sorry darling, will replace for cha back :)
Lucas Till is in!! :D Hotttttttt :) Went to shop around with Yih and went back for tuition. Sorry darling, will replace for cha back :) Yesterday (8/6/11) I went to 1st Avenue for YunKong's birthday celebration. Even though only a few people attended but I still had fun there. Teehee. Watched Insidious, this is my second time watching it already. Although it's second time, I am still afraid. No matter how many times I watched, I will still be afraid. Jeeeez. I am afraid right now. :( Went to RedBox with 'em. They were HIGH. Seriously. And hilarious as well. Lmao-ed. Glad to go out with them. & thanks to Ying's creativeness, we bought bought Waffles as birthday cake for YunKong :D
Yingg & I.
Today (9/6/11) Went to Queens with Caryn, ChaiLian and GuatWei. Reached earliest among all of them. Bought tickets to watch Super 8.
Not bad. Kinda scary as well. Oh well, I'm just a coward. And, Elle Fanning looks alike with her sister, Dakota Fanning! Gosh. Walked around, fooled around like nobody's business. Ahh, we are crazy ait? :) Met quite a number of people today. We love each other like this ,
Not bad. Kinda scary as well. Oh well, I'm just a coward. And, Elle Fanning looks alike with her sister, Dakota Fanning! Gosh. Walked around, fooled around like nobody's business. Ahh, we are crazy ait? :) Met quite a number of people today. We love each other like this , Love you girls' ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment