Friday, June 10, 2011

right, this is a short post only as I am not feeling very well and tired.
Woke up early in the morning, realized how much I loved sleeping. Yes, I am a pig.
X Men mutants would say 'mutants and proud of it' ; I would say 'pig and proud of it' :D
Went to Chung Ling High School at 8 something, so damn early. LOL
Walked around like some crazy girls, didn't know where to sign up.
Met up with Guatwei and some seniors. Thank God seniors were there. I'm still feeling guilty for asking them to go up and sing. :(
Well, the anniversary wasn't that bad IF I had more friends there. I am serious! Only 5 girls went representing CGL. Jeeeeez.
Great effort though. A nice experience. :D
Signing off, nights xoxo.
I'm sorry that I fall for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment