One year ago, when I was fifteen, I was transferred to a coed school. I met this guy, D. When I first entered the school, D was the first person to approach me. He was very good-looking and showed me around the school. D is the most popular guy at school. The girls go crazy for his shaggy hair and his basketball skills. C, a girl became my best friend. After few months, I developed feelings for D. He confessed to me and asked if I would become his girlfriend. I was on cloud nine and I said yes. I told C about it and she was rather worried because she said that D would hurt me. Although there were others that told me to watch my back and watch out of C as she is a deceitful and cunning person, I did not believe them as I have faith in C. I went out with D and hung out with C. My results were excellent and I felt as happy as a clam.
Sadly, everything started to change after a year. D rarely texts me and we no longer go out. I told C about this and she reassured me that I was just being paranoid and that D was still the same. However, D and I began to quarrel and started having disagreements. We were slowly breaking apart. I thought of going to his class to talk over our issues one day. I walked to his class and I saw him and C holding hands! I could not believe my eyes! Heartbroken, I went back to class. D and M confronted me when they saw me. Ever since then, I broke off any contact with them. My results dropped drastically and I was suffering from depression. My teachers and parents were very disappointed. I want to get back up and show them what I can do. But losing D makes me feel like dying. In school, I pretend that nothing happened but inside I am breaking into pieces. I do not know how much more I can take. I gave them all my trust and put my heart into our relationship and they broke it into millions of pieces. What am I suppose to do now? -Originally by Natalie & Michelle. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment