Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HOORAYYYY! Finally finals are over. Well now that finals are over, there is something scarier coming soonn.. Time to get your results and then class streaming. Great, that is the worst part among all. Honestly, I am freaking out about class streaming! I have no idea what is gonna happen then. I really do not want to drop. Seriously. But I guess this term is not really my term. Subject that I had most confidences in FAILED me. Sigh :/ It was like I expected but if only I had check thoroughly! Then there won't be any CARELESS mistakes!



Anyways, went to watch Johnny English Reborn w/ Mei Chelle and we met Gladys, Ai Leen, Sumita, Jolynn & YenChee. :D We were sitting in the same row! How coincidence. Yesyes, Johnny English Reborn released like few weeks ago, I know I know. I am outdated.

Sometimes I really wanna tell you fuck you. 
I broke my ruler when I was bending it. Too violence? :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment