Sunday, October 16, 2011

What is up people! :) It's SATURDAY NIGHT! Lets partyyyy! Too bad I dont have a party to go.  Stayed home the whole day watching 49days. Heard it is a very touching drama. 11 more episodes to go, so yeah. Not so sure about the touching part but I definitely want to try what happened to the female lead. She died in a car accident, met this cute guy who catches dead people. And she was given 49 days to get tears of 3 friends that truly love her. It is not easy. I would like to give a shot so I would know who truly loves me. :)

This is the guy I am talking about, ;)

My life sucks. There is happy moments but most of the time it sucks. Things don't go the way I wanted it to. Sigh. I honestly don't get how people lie without feeling guilty. Cause you are used to it already? Well, then get a life and stop lying like seriously! You made me feel disgusted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment