Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Walking down the memory lane. There is always some topics that leads me back to my past. My past relationships, my previous school.. and more. I was young, immature and dumb. And I used to type like this 'Hiie, how r eu?' 'ii lurve eu'. Now, I find it so annoying. No offence. I don't even know why did I type like that. Gosh. I wasn't good in relationships back then, and still am bad. :) Hard for me to be loyal. Guess I am just like that? I really want to have a 'damn you're still with him' that kind of relationship. And. I am not desperate for boyfriends. I have too many awesome friends around me. :) Too preoccupied with my imaginary boyfriends. But sometimes, I feel even more lonely when I am alone in a big crowd. It felt like I was there, but nobody cares. I am not made up of glasses. My life is so different compared to my form1 life. Is it better? I don't know. Problems are still here. Friendships, studies, family problems. These problems are always there, they hardly go away. Things are different, I see things differently too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment