Well, when life brings you down, there is always something that will bring you up once more! To me, it is kpop. Everything that happens to my biased pull me downs too. Example, marijuana case that happened to G-Dragon. It upsets me a lot as many critics are made towards him. Anyways, I am still here for you!
Am still waiting for a come back from Big Bang! :)
Just realized that my boy, TOP kissed many males and females before? How sad! How good would it be if I was one of the females. Hehe. Dream on, Mich! Big Bang is my life. Korean idols are my life. :)
I am pretty much a teenager without a life.
All I do when I am free :
1. watch k-dramas / tv series
2. stalk my imaginary boyfriends (my biased)
3. Repeat step 1 and 2.
Right, this was supposed to be yesterday's post and now I totally forgot what I wanted to post yesterday. Oh well, sleep tights! :)
"Without a struggle, there can be no progress." - Frederick Douglass


No comments:
Post a Comment