Sunday, February 19, 2012

Anime Characters.

Hola! :) I'm so into anime characters recently. Holy. They are just so good-looking that I hope that they actually exist in this world. :( They have really cool hairstyle, nice eyes colour, very cute smile and a very good-looking face! Try to prove me wrong!
Dont cha think he's good-looking with this hairstyle? Imagine a real guy with his hair, I'd actually freak out and run away! *LAUGHS* MeiChelle said that she'd actually prefer me liking Koreans than anime characters, cuz they dont exist. But they do! In my own world of course ;) Watched Howl's Moving Castle yesterday and today. Well something happened yesterday so I finished watching it today. It is a nice movie indeed. It's about romance too. And family. :] Really enjoyed watching this movie. Sophie & Howl. :) <3 Calcifer! And yes, that guy up there is Howl :D

Ah. Tomorrow is Monday. A day that I've been hoping won't come especially when training for marching is gonna start. How am I suppose to handle that. Sigh :/ Why didn't you just fcuking that up that post. Pfft. At least I won't have to suffer that much. Hell yeah'.


Signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment