Saturday, October 27, 2012

Supernatural

I just have to post about this one episode of Nura: Rise Of The Yokai Clan: Demon Capital! Episode 4.

Oh dear, I love this episode so so much as this episode talks about Nurarihyon and Princess Yo. I like how Nurarihyon appears in her room even tho there are seals around her house. And how he told her he wanted her. *blushes* and how he brought her out to his house full of yokai! And he looks so damn hot. Shit. Although I'm constantly reminded that he's old now. I'm really curious about him and Princess Yo. I hope they got together and not other girl with him :/

Umm. I know this anime has been released quite awhile, but I just realized that it's so nice so yeah. Bear with it for awhile alright?

And do you realize that almost all the anime I've watched are related to supernatural beings. Don't you think they are so cool!? Like Rikou or Nurarihyon, I would love to have a "yokai" to be in love with me too!

And in Fairy Tail, I want Gray/ Jellal! :O wheeeeeeee. Super adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment