Saturday, November 27, 2010

Good morning people. ;) Have a great day? Hope you do. :D But I have a bad day. -.- Someone did something pissed me off, thought a lot after that. I want my something back, T______T People who texts with me should know what I mean :D Seriously, I want it backk. T.T I've been emo-ing almost the whole afternoon was because of that! Jeez! Felt better after blaing everything to Huah. I'm sorry. And and, I'll return you your novel asap. I'm not into novels lately, I just don't know why. Online using phone this afternoon as I was super bored at grams house. And omg! I found a lot of meaningful quotes in Twitter! Awesome. :D I wonder how people create such quotes! Bravo xD Headache must be loving me too much, I have headache once I'm awake.. Haihhh, :[ I don't love you headache, I'm sorry. T.T And and, tomorrow I'm going out with Yih! I missed your perasanness. We're gonna watch RAPUNZEL, heeehe. ;D
Never have regrets, just lessons learned. You only have one life. Live it the way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment