I was bored so I took some random photos through daddy's laptop.
So cool, HAHA. :D
I like those effects.
So umm today wasn't a bad day. :)
Finally went back to school after skipping school for many many days. I didnt count :P
Talked to Caryn and Michelle about my Genting trip, HAHA.
We were laughing as I told them those silly stuff we did.
And teacher brought a movie, 3 Idiots. LOL.
Indian movie though, YunFang wouldn't like it. xD
Luckily she's not coming school anymore. :D
Well to be honest, that movie was hilarious.
It's just I don't like movie that I don't understand what are they saying and I have to keep looking at subtitle. But if it's korean then different story la. :)
And and it was quite touching too. Hees'
After that they played The Blind Side.
I heard it's a very touching movie, so I tried to concentrate.
But I failed. HAHA.
Cause I can hardly hear what they were saying and I think the subtitle is wrong too.
So we ended up playing UNO instead of watching.
Should play TWILIGHT mahh.
So umm today wasn't a bad day. :)
Finally went back to school after skipping school for many many days. I didnt count :P
Talked to Caryn and Michelle about my Genting trip, HAHA.
We were laughing as I told them those silly stuff we did.
And teacher brought a movie, 3 Idiots. LOL.
Indian movie though, YunFang wouldn't like it. xD
Luckily she's not coming school anymore. :D
Well to be honest, that movie was hilarious.
It's just I don't like movie that I don't understand what are they saying and I have to keep looking at subtitle. But if it's korean then different story la. :)
And and it was quite touching too. Hees'
After that they played The Blind Side.
I heard it's a very touching movie, so I tried to concentrate.
But I failed. HAHA.
Cause I can hardly hear what they were saying and I think the subtitle is wrong too.
So we ended up playing UNO instead of watching.
Should play TWILIGHT mahh.
对不起 我却没捉紧你,
你不知道我为什么离开你.
No comments:
Post a Comment