Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today wasn't a very cold day but a cold night. Not gonna skip school anymore besides than tomorrow. HAHA. Not sure yet, but please don't rain! I don't wanna stay home. And and, I have to pack bag again. Sigh, lazy mann. Watched The Last Song today. Mann, I love that guy. And it's kinda touching. :) But but, I didn't cry! HAHA. ;D Too bad Jessica missed most of the show! And, Guatwei doesn't talk when she was watching. omg. Like a statue aneh. Luckily I got Michelle Ong. :] After recess some starwalk people came. Lame. Was in the hall awhile, took the form and went back to mini hall for the movie. Hah! After that, teacher played some indians movie. Omg. This time it's like worst. -.- Then changed again. What the hell. Played halfway kept on changing. Mau concentrate also hard. Then went home after that. :] Watched Vampire Diaries (S2) episode 7 just now. Omg. Katherine sucks :D And she's now kept inside the tomb. YAY. But Elena got caught by a clown. Whatthehell. And Damon seems to be so so sad. ): And Jessica said Stefan and Damon are not good looking. HURT MANN They are going Queens tomorrow, and I don't get to go. Sigh. ): And I'm leaving for Singapore tomorrow night. Have to not text for 4 days. Die.
here is no guarantee that this life is easy. you appear just like a dream to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment