Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sup people! :D Good morning :) HAHA. Later will be our school canteen day. Yay, Boo. I'm going cause I have bought the coupons. Lame. But well, I'm gonna have fun in school like today. :) Nothing really happened in school, but I was in such a good mood even though something unpleasant happened. Thats a good thing right ? :) Took Rapid home with Sarah. Ran across the field to catch 102. LOL. Walked home from the bus stop. I mean ran. I ran home, cause I wanted to text someone and tell that someone something. But when I got home, grams' house. Disappointment. Sighh. That person didn't reply me. Oh damn. But well, after awhile I'm okay back. MUAHAHAA. And and, I super duper love Damon Salvatore & Ian Somerhalder. Same person :P I'm mad, ignore me. I kept watching the part I like again and again, not sick of it. Ahhhh. Seriously, I'm so addicted to you. Omg. And stupid Daryl Lee gave me an idea. Put Ian as my wallpaper. And I did. LOL. "I don't deserve you, but my brother does" original line. :) I just freaking love what you said in Vampire Diaries, Ian Somerhalder. he may not looks so hot here, but he is! :D I looked suck, but he rocks. \m/
I don't deserve you, but someone else does. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment