Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hello, I'm back to Penang! :D Four days without texting. Omg. Missed people I text a lot lot! :) This was how I looked like during the night I took bus to Singapore. :) That night was freaking COLD! Like so.... And thank God that bus has tv :) Watched this movie when I was in the bus. It's nice, the Chi Hua Hua rocks! They are so adorable. Omg. :D "TINY BUT MIGHTY." Tried to sleep, but ended up waking up every one hour. LOL. Reached the check passport thingy at Johor. Was texting with Dee and I was so super rush to say goodbye and I turned on my flight mode. Reached Singapore at 8 something, the Singapore Flyer. But I never been in theree. . Saw this when I was on my way to the hotel. This is the hotel I stayed, Riverview Hotel. Wasn't very nice. :P Couldn't check in as it was too early. So we went to have breakfast then ni check in. :) First thing after we checked in was BATH, and SLEEP. Everybody needed a sleep. :] First one to wake up after that, then left hotel for Universal. The Universal was like a fairytale. xD There is Far Far Away's castle, Madagascar, The Lost World and lots more. :) I <3 this drink. It's nice. :D Dont they look cute? :) I almost bang into a CUTE guy when I was in the Universal. SIA SUI! :( Bought an Universal tee. :) Nice. :D A shop that named CANDILICIOUS. It's huge and full of CANDIES. :D Went back to hotel after that, tired. :) Then mommy, Danny and I left for Chinatown. Chinatown was so damn HOT and crowded. :/ Thought there would have a lot of things, mana tau. Everything have changed since the last time I went there. It's different now. :) Danny couldn't find what he wanted and WE have to follow HIM back as he's pissed off. BLA BLA BLA. Went to Great World City. Walked there with mommy. Singapore is a very safe country so it's very safe for people to walk around in the night. Unlike Malaysia. LOL. Watched Fantastic 4 as the tv played that show. Halfway, tired SLEPT! :D Woke up in the morning, was quite late. Went to Bugis for breakfast as daddy said it was too early to go for Sentosa. Bugis has nice stuff though. clothes and all that, :) But didnt buy anything :P Went to Toastbox for breakfast. My breakfast. :) Went Sentosa after that. :) Went for Luge & Skyride. :D I was slower than those kids. wth man. This kid is so adorable, she can't stop staring at Danny with her big eyes. Went to Underwater world after that. :] shark! Jellyfish. :D Went Vivocity after that. :) Missed The Songs Of The Sea & The Merlion. :[ Bought a pair of Adidas there. And Danny and daddy bought Puma. :D Danny bought a watch there too. Yeng. Their food court is so nice and clean. Went back hotel, watched this. Last day watched Unstoppable with family, $10. rm24. LOL. thank God it was a nice movie. :)) wah. I'm so lazy wanna update dy. Tata. :)
I wish I was born to be a Singaporean.

No comments:

Post a Comment