Monday, February 14, 2011

Today is February 14th, as everyone knows today is Valentine's Day! :D Happy Valentine's Day people. There is a quote I found in Twitter saying 'Happy Valentines Day to all couples . To those who are single, Happy Independence Day. You still have your freedoms :D' Back to our topic today : Yoon DooJoon from BEAST & my lonely Valentine :D I'll start with Valentine. Well, as usual I went to school with the thoughts of "I AM NOT CELEBRATING VALENTINE'S DAY BECAUSE I AM STILL SINGLE. And it's been 16 years already, so like YenYee said it does not matters much." Had fun with friends in 4arif (Steph, Viv, YuWei and YenYee) Talked about all sorts of things like usual. FYI, we are all singles. Next year, YenYee is gonna be my Valentine and give my chocolates! :P This year, Vivien Khoo is my Valentine for Civics drama. LOL LOL. I do not need roses for Valentine, all I need is chocolates and BEARS. Let's move on to DOOJOON & also DreamHigh! Well, I did not know when I started to think that DooJoon is good-looking. I remembered when I first heard about B2ST from my brother, I was like "aiya, this group okok only laahh, plus I've never heard anyone like keep telling me about it also" But now, I am loving them :)) Their songs rock! \m/ I started to like GiKwang at first cause he looks so cute and then DooJoon for awhile, then moved on to DongWoon! After DongWoon of course is Yang YoSeob! They are all cuties. DooJoon looks hot in I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better MV! Right, I am done with B2ST. I am watching Dream High after Yih introduced me that drama. Trust me, it is nice. Well for me, yeah. :D Call me a korean freak cause I do not give a damn about it. I like them and that is it. I know there is many people out there whenever they heard KOREANS, they will be like 'Koreans celebrities are all fake! They did plastic surgeries.' Oh right, what the hell. Even if they did, so what? Did not they suffer more pain than us? Seriously. Alright, I'mma stop now :))
This... is how I spent my Valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment