Saturday, February 26, 2011

Umm, exam is around the corner like really around already. But here I am, sitting in front of computer and updating my blog while thinking should I watch Dream High ep11? I'm like a tortoise follow the day KBS airs the show and everyone's so curious about what happens that they are like bullet trains speed :P This few days have not been a good day for me. Emotional every night, I could not help it but feel sad. I do not know whyy, many things just pop into my mind out of nowhere. Many things happened, suddenly felt like do not know who to trust, people who I am supposed to trust I did not trust, while those who I AM NOT supposed to trust I trusted. If you get what I am saying , :P Sighhh. Oral is still on my mind, I do not know what topic should I talk about? Everyone seems to be doing a great job, while I am still stuck, -.- Went to library with Guatwei today, met WanWen, Caryn, Anchaya, MeiYan & WenJi :D They are all so hardworking other than me :P People go to library to study whereas I went there to play Caryn's iPhone, I am so so lazy :P Spent few hours there doing nothing, this is why I'd rather stay home and sleep instead of going to library. Listen to DreamHigh every night, I'mma freak :D I should be like that! But I am not :(
I'll be fine :P

No comments:

Post a Comment