So not fun Gotong Royong 2011. -.-
Thought it would be fun and I was kinda excited about it, but it turned out to be so *dotdotdot*
Am not gonna say what happened but seriously whenever I think of it, it pisses me off.
Hell. I seriously do not understand what you guys were thinking. It is YOUR class too, not only mine. If you guys never meant to help, then dont come in to the classrooom and walk away when we neeed help. Everyone's tired too.
Puan Cheah asked Yy, Yw and I to go to each and every claasses in CGL to check if the graph board is clear. And so, we went :) It was very tiring but I had fun clearing with 'em. Finished an hour before recess and so we sat there and did nothing. Lol. I bet other classes were so much more fun than ours.
Sang Fall For You with Debbie and Guatwei, JoYee and MichOng sat beside us :D
That was fun ":)

Go back to class and had to study Chemistry, blahblah. Did not pay much attention to teacher as I was so sleepyyyy.
And now, here I am using the time I should sleep to update my blog. Heeees'
What The Hell, #
No comments:
Post a Comment