There isn't a thing like HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Well, today is the third of Chinese New Year already. Monday will be going to school AGAIN. Sighh, emoooooooo.
Chinese New Year hasn't been really well for me. Don't freaking have the mood. Holiday's too short. I am dying. :D
Went to have dinner with family at Pearl Palace. Uncle chia chiak. Lame lameeeeeeee. Uncle, bukan you lame. The people thereeeee. Noisy much. Talk talk talk non-stop. Zzzzzz. Bored till I died there.
Went to Queensbay today, to accompany cousins. Was supposed to go at 12, but I ended up waking up at 12. Cool? :D Lined up about 30 minutes, end up beli nothing. Zzzz. Was so pissed off. Went to meet up Guatwei as she came with her family. Saw Anchaya, MeiYan, Caryn & WenJi, :) Walked around Queens like some lifeless teenagers. Went home after that, dinner as you know.
Being emotional whenever I heard SS501's Because I'm Stupid. I am Stupid, Paboh!
I should really stop watching dramas. It's giving fake hopes that I'll be like them inside the drama. Happy ending. No such thing. Zz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment