Saturday, February 12, 2011

Well. Today's a tiring day as I slept at 2 yesterday for the prayers. And woke up at 6.30 to attend school :D I expected less people to be in school but actually it has no difference. Until now, I'm still stuck with my Public Speaking. Omg. I just can't do it. Teacher, can you just give me zero? :( School was kinda fun today, I don't know why. :) Yen Yee and I wanted a yeng yeng bike but we are not going to ride it :P Damn it, I seriously want a yeng yeng bikeeeee. Fetch me by these motors! :D This week was a week full of surprises! Disappointment, shocking news and more. Shocking news such as Cheryl came to my school! Woah, you gave me a heart attack, seriously. I don't mean to dislike you or anything, but seriously I got shocked. Anyway, welcome to CGL :) Finally, I'm gonna start watching The Vampire Diaries again! Keep going on, TVD! Full of excitement! Get to see the hot guy, Ian Somerhalder again!! Well, I have to start studying Biology, Chemistry, Physics at home, especially Biology. I don't pay attention in class during Biology. Although I like Miss Ruby, but her teachings are not suitable for me. I find it boring. And Danny told me before, Biology memang is boring. Hopefully I will not fail any subjects during my First Term. I shall start my TVD now. :)
Remove or let go of people who don't deserve your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment