After today will be a one week holidays! Yipeeee! :D
And too bad, I skipped school as I woke up late and couldn't make it to school. Aishhhh.
When 2011 just started, I keep finding for reason to skip school, but today, I was so sad that I couldn't make it to school. I do not know why, I just feel like going to school and have fun with Steph, Yuwei, YenYee and Viv. But unfortunately, I woke up late, isshhhh.
According to Steph, I did not fail Physics, Maths and Chemi! Thank God!! Feel so relieved after knowing that I did not fail. *phew*
Watched BOF ep15 again as I was bored and I've got nothing to after I woke up at 11.
Now, I am still as bored as ever.
OH! I have finished watching DreamHigh! DreamHigh is just so nice to watch (;
I can repeat it for a few times :D
This is so cute (:
No comments:
Post a Comment