Saturday, March 5, 2011

The day after tomorrow will be the first day of Ujian Pernilaian 1, no comments about it. This term is making me upset for no reasons. Got pissed off whenever I can't freaking concentrate. Yishhhh. My class students seems to be like stressing themselves out, well maybe because they wanna get good grades.. Unlike me, still have the time to watch DreamHigh and update blog. Oooh, whatever :) I am prepared to get LAST in class. :DD This is the way to be optimistic! :P I wonder what is gonna happen if I fail, sigh. All I can think of now is DREAM DREAM DREAM HIGHHH. ahhh. I have to wait for another week to watch the ending of it!! Can't waitttttt. from left: My beloved JinGuk! ; Suzy ; Kim Soo Hyun Soo Hyun oppa! So endao :) What's next after Dream High? I don't know :))
My baby boo, my love is you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment