Last Saturday, I went to St. John Annual Carnival. :D It was quite fun and TIRING! Met some new friends there. They are hell yeah, funny! :D Stayed back for the dinner, I was so sticky! Can't really bath there so I just changed my shirt and pants. It was my very first time having steamboat with friends but well, arguments happened, I just kept quiet, hahahaha.
Sunday - went to Gurney to catch Ni An Dong. Oh fyi, I am not a fans of him. I was just accompanying my friends, Caryn and Annes.
I got this photo from Zac's facebook. Hahahaha. Wasn't taken by me.
Monday - Queensbay with Guatwei, Joyee and Vincent (Jy's cousin).
Watched Rango, I dont think it's VERY nice although it's funny. I almost slept when I was in the theater.. But no choice, Jy and Vin couldn't make it if we watch I'm Number 4! and well, after they went back. Guatwei and I went to walk around and coincidentally I saw I'm Number 4's novel. I read the synopsis behind and suddenly I have the urge to watch! And so... We went for second movie! XD It's very nice especially when you get to see Alex Pettyfer in there! Whooots'
Isn't he cute? ":))
He's in BEASTLY too! Gosh.
Tomorrow I'm gonna go watch Beastly. :))
Stay tune for my next update! (;
I wanna mess around! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment