
Exam is finally over! I am
FREEEEEEE from Electrons, molar mass, haemolysis, acceleration and all that! :DD These days have been tough on me. well I do not have the confident of getting A for every subjects. To be specific, I do not have confident of getting A for ANY subjects. Getting an A is just so
not easy. My first time of taking pure sciences byebye. Oh well, don't care lahh :P
Enjoy myself first!



Do you all know what is
YAMAKASI?! XD I've learned this thing when I was watching Dream Team Season 2! Yamakasi is just so cool! I wish I've learned too! They are like flyinggggggggg.
This is what you do when you are under stress ;
VAIN.


Listen to this song -
What Are Words by Chris Medina.
Am waiting for my prince to come :)
This mickey is uber cute!! xD
ReplyDeleteStephanie?!
ReplyDelete