Life is full of ups and downs, I am supposed to go through it all with a smile right? :)
I have realized that people around me are kinda good at lying. But I just could not waste so much time to find out were you telling the truth or not. I don't have the time to care so much nonsense.
After all, you are no better than her. Both of you are just alike. One would ignore messages, the other one would lies. Yeah that's what I think of you two.
Tell me, can I rely on you? Can I trust you? Do you worth my trust?

Ahh, I've watched Beastly with Natalie & YenYee! My very first time of going out with them. It's kinda fun though. :) Alex Pettyfer is just so hot :P We had our lunch at Manila Place and the way we ate are just funny and weird. We changed food every 10 mins? Hahhaha! Never seen such girls eh? Went back by rapid alone, it's not that scary anyway now that I've already used to it. :D
When I was in Rapid, I saw something. I found that people nowadays are so rush that they can't even slow down while driving to let a grandma cross the road. Just slow down a bit will do. But they did not.. And there's this family in rapid, the husband is well-educated I guess, he would stood up to let a grandma to take his seat while there's this youngster who sat on the place where senior citizens should sit! Jeeeeez.
we girls love to vain :) I mean me :P



signing off, loves ;
PekEeWei.


No comments:
Post a Comment