Finished The Vampire Diaries S2, now waiting for Season 3! :) It's getting nicer and nicer. And just so you know, I can watch 5 to 6 episodes a day because the video loads way faster than korean dramas. Urgh. The buffering of the clips really get on my nerves. Needa spend about 3 hours for an episode!
Friday, August 19, 2011
Days after exams have been good for me but the results are just not. It is pathetic and horrible. I dropped like seriously. But what to say? I did not study well for this term and I am just weak in Physics. This sucks. I meant it. At least my Physics improved a little, but BM, English and Add Maths are just unexpected. Well, BM has always been my enemy anyway. But I loved Add Maths! And nowww....... Sigh. The next term has been brought forward to 3rd of October which is like one and a half month to go. After Raya then I've gotta start prepare! Guess it'd work if I can stop my addiction towards dramas and my laziness which is rather hard but I've gotta try. Will give my best to the last term! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment