Well, school is off for a week and my drama marathon has begun! Actually I should say it started on Saturday night (27/8) and it just ended few minutes ago. I spent 4 days to finish SungKyunKwan Scandal!
Went out with Lyn, Aim, Ewe Ming and Aim's boyfie yesterday to celebrate Em's belated birthday. It's been really awhile since I went out with 'em. :) Accompanied Lyn to Queens later to search for dresses, she needs it. Bahahahaha! My partner, we do not have dress. We only find and wear dress when the events that we are attending say so. Bought this Big Bang thingy at Queens, cost rm 9 -.-
Left ; Yoo Ah In & Right ; Song Joong Ki! :D
So sorry to say that actually I prefer these two guys above that the main character, Micky. Hahahaa! This plot of this drama is actually quite common (girl pretended to be a guy and she entered an all boys school). But there were unexpected things that happened that makes this drama interesting ;)Went out with Lyn, Aim, Ewe Ming and Aim's boyfie yesterday to celebrate Em's belated birthday. It's been really awhile since I went out with 'em. :) Accompanied Lyn to Queens later to search for dresses, she needs it. Bahahahaha! My partner, we do not have dress. We only find and wear dress when the events that we are attending say so. Bought this Big Bang thingy at Queens, cost rm 9 -.-





No comments:
Post a Comment