Sunday, August 14, 2011
Today is the first time of me wearing a dress and high heels. Yes, I am not lying. I don't like wearing dress and heels even though they are pretty. I find the wearing dress makes me feel uncomfortable. And today I realized how pain is it to wear a pair of high heels. Gosh, I really salute those can wear high heels for the whole day especially models! High heels really hurts my feet a lot lot.
Reached KDU at 1.20p.m, we were late for about 20 mins. Woops. But we weren't that late after all, they started after we reached there. On time :D It was nothing like I expected. It was kinda bored for me. There were performances and performances. Some performances were really cool and awesome whereas there were some that isn't that nicee. But still, GOOD JOB! :)
Today is a tiring day. Tomorrow will be another tiring day too. I was feeling alright till now.. I feel dizzy, wanting to vomit. I just don't feel well suddenly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment