Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wuuuhh ahhhh. Exam has finally ended few days ago. This term... I guess is worst than last term. Sigh. This is no one's fault but mine. I did not study hard and here comes the consequences, I feel bad for keep letting my parents down. I should have prepared for this term earlier and not burning the midnight oil. There wasn't much oil  for me to burn. Hahaha. I thought I did well for Add Maths but it turns out that I was bad this term. This is not something that I was expecting. I swear the LAST TERM I've gotta work much more harder than the previous terms, or else....... I'll go to Terampil/Mahir for my last year in CGL. I know there was time when I said I wanted to drop class, but now.. I have changed my mind. :)
Things are getting better I guess, except for studies. Family is a problem to me though. Guess I'll just live with it since I was born in this family. Appreciate what you've got, right?
Out tomorrow & Sunday. Hopefully it'd be fun :)
Definitely needed a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment