Good morning peeps! :) Stayed home yesterday, was so bored that I almost died. ._. Saw something interesting that makes me think a lot. Do we have the rights to judge people? No, I do not think so. We do not know how much effort one puts in to be who they are now. Take celebrities or idol stars to be an example. Haters said that idol stars cannot sing. But HELLO? They were chosen in the audition! And do you know, some have been a trainee for like 6 years just to debut? And while they were a trainee, there was no guarantee that they get to debut. They were just trying their luck. Yet so many haters just judge them without knowing how much effort they put in. They did so many good stuff yet a small mistake can pull them down. Think before you speak, because a simple word can hurt one's feeling deeply than you ever know. Right, if you were to say that idol stars cannot sing, they auto tune, please don't say it in front of me. You'll make me sick. Who cares if they auto tune, they are still IDOL STARS. Don't like it, then don't listen to their music -.- Plastic surgery. Another one. Well, I personally don't like plastic surgery, but I've came across many idol stars that did plastic surgery. There was time when I criticized them in front of my computer screen. But after taking some times to think about it, its actually no big deal. Do you know how much pain they went through? Sigh :/
TOP "Brooklyn Boy" Full Movie. Sexy :)
Justin Bieber's? ;P
ReplyDeleteNo laa. :) Every celebrities.
ReplyDelete