Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012.

It's finally 2012 now. I am actually excited about New Year since the day I started to work. You've got no idea how badly I wanted to go for New Year countdown. But I ended up in Pesta working, sigh :/ what a way to celebrate New Year's Eve & New Year man! I swear, if I ever work next year, I am so not gonna go to work on New Year's eve! :/
Anyway, met up with Ema, Juan Xin, Sean & Sarah! How much had I missed Ema! She's been awhile for too long already! & she's leaving again! :/ Sean was funny somehow, for me. Juan Xin is still like his old him :P we  met up with some people, they were supposed to talk to us about e-learning, but I guess we messed it up? Oops, :/ Can't blame us, can you? We're just students after all. :D All we care about is friendship, studies, relationship, celebrities :P Had some thoughts on going to gym, but the disadvantages are you have to pay rm900 before going. :/  Why can't it be monthly feees? :[  Went to have brunch at KhunThai early in the morning. But the food came at 11.40p.m ._. With relatives of course, & well, for me it's pretty boring again. Like usual. The place was quite nice though.

Quit being so irresponsible. 
Grow up, dude. 
Happy 2012. :] 


No comments:

Post a Comment