Saturday, January 14, 2012

Directioners :)

Yes, I am officially a Directioner from now onward! I am in love with One Direction! Not only Zayn, but the rest of them too! *SCREAMS* They are so so so so so so so cute & good-lookingg! :)) Well, Zayn would be my favorite of course! Zayn Malik! He's only NINETEEENNNN. He can be my boyfriend :D :D Their songs are nice too! I can repeat it for a thousand times, & the MVs tooo. 5 hot guys :) <3 Zayn, Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam! :) 
School has been a mess to me, tuition as well. Friends too. Things aren't going the way I wanted it to. But.. Thank God momy bought me Galaxie Bumper Issue! So many celebrities that I like are in the issue! Ian Somerhalder, ZAYN, Justin, Bradley James & moreee. :]]
Well, that's all for now. Gotta catch my The Vampire Diaries nowwww. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment