Saturday, January 28, 2012

Checked out your Facebook after quite awhile of time. Realized it has been years since we met. The last time we met was before I left the school? It's been two years by now. I realized a lot had changed ever since I stepped out of that school. There's still times whereby I would wonder was it a right decision I made? What would I became if I hadn't stepped out of that school? But then.. one thing that I know for sure, I wouldn't meet a bunch of crazy and funny girls if I hadn't leave that school. They are good, I do appreciate them as my friends. But I would be very happy if you guys will just stay in my life and not walking out of it. It's been long. I know it's hard for us to talk to each other because I don't see you guys everyday, but we managed to cope up with each other's life for one year, didn't we? So why can't we do it now? Why stop? We used to be so close, we used to text each other everyday and talk. And now? I wonder do you even miss the moments we used to spend together? We met each other since primary school. We had fights, but we managed to go through it together. But nowww... it seems like you just forgotten every single thing. You have your friends, I have mine. Look like we're on our own now. I really miss those time when we would text each other when we're having problems. There's no turning back, is there? I'm definitely fine with my life now, my current friends.. It's not like you guys aren't my friend anymore, I just felt so far away from you guys. It's like so close yet so far. We hardly talk now, it's like we're only hi-bye friend. I do not know how you feel but I'm definitely not feeling good about this.

I'll just move on my life cuz I have to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment