Thursday, January 26, 2012

Antisocial.

CNY is always bored for me. :) Went Andrew's house just now. SheiSze, James & Sung Jie were there too. Met some of my primary classmates & new people. Not good at mixing with new people. After all, the party was fun IF I wasn't that antisocial. :) I think I am becoming more and more antisocial lately. I just find that going out to meet new friends is weird. It's weird for me to mix around people who I don't really know. It's hard for me to start  a conversation. Being friendly to unknowns is hard, talking to friends of my friend is hard too. Couldn't find the same topic to talk. So, everything just seems to be hard for me. Guess people walked out of my life too often that I can't allow anymore hellos? When there's a hello, there will always be a goodbye. No one stays with you forever, no one will be by your side forever. Can't be so selfish to ask one to be by your side forever too.

Just needed someone who would come with a hello & not end with a goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment