Tuesday, January 3, 2012

School.

Tomorrow is the first day of school. I am totally not excited about it. It's been almost 17 years, I've never been excited about going to school, meeting friends. Never. I'm actually scared. I'm afraid of going school. I have this weird feeling whenever there is a holiday and then school reopens again. I get tensed up & eventually become emotional for no reason. Going back to my daily school routine, sigh :/ Never enjoy a moment about it.School reopens means no more Tetris Battle? :/ 
I can feel that we're getting further apart. We're no longer than close anymore. We hardly go out together, it actually upsets me a lot. But what to do? That's the consequences you face when you are no longer being in the same school as 'em. Things just changed before you even realized. 
My attitude has been getting worst, I realized that. It's just I don't know what to do to change it to the better. Nowadays, I realized I'd prefer ignoring people than to answer 'em a yes or no. Just don't come & disturb me when I am feeling not okay. 
When I grow up, I wanna get a small tattoo at my ankle. :) 

I love One Direction! :) Zayn, Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment