Hellooooo! :) So, Valentines just passed. As usual, my valentines is all
alone.
Lonely Valentine. Oh well, you know I know. Spent my Valentines in school w/ those girls, slept, tuition at night. So yeah, you can say that I spent my Valentines with my tuition friends! Or I would say..
Strangers? ;)
Monday was
terribly bad. Yes, very. Had our very first Latihan Rumah Sukan. Stressed out. A bit of lost there.
To be honest, I really don't think I can handle a group of people. I'm not capable of instructing or teaching someone, especially in MARCHING. HOLYY. Wednesday was like usual. Thursday, had Floorball training. Nia taught me how to dribble, then idk what was the move she taught me. It's hard but it looks so cool! Sigh :/
People smoked in the tuition AGAIN. CRAP. Forgotten to apply perfume, I shall be smart next time ;)
Friday was well, fine. Broke one tube in school during Chemistry. Oooh. Slept most of the time in class. Oh well, wasn't feel like to talk, so
SLEEP would be the best way to avoid it all. :) Tuition was better since YenChee was there, and Nia wasn't as serious as always.
'I challenge you to a rubber fight' LOLLL. Had the thought of going to Spearhead to train Floorball. But it's really weird that I go. Everyone seems so err. PRO? And me?
SUCK.
Yeap. This is basically a week of mine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment