Sunday, February 12, 2012

BEST.


Spirited Away would be the best anime movie I've ever watched after 17 years of my life! I'm serious. This movie was released at 2001. It's been 10 years and more. But I can still remember every scenes clearly. I watched this when I in primary school, it's been long. Yeah. My childhood movie ;) Awesome yet scary. Yubaba was scary for me when I was small and she's still scary for me now. *laughs* Always loved Zeniba! She's so kind :) Haku will be my favorite in this movie. I used to thought that Haku is a girl when I first watched it, how silly! Well, they did portrayed him like a girl! Look for yourself.
Does HE looks like a GUY when you FIRST sees him?! 

Gotta love the Dragon & Chihiro! :')

Something called LOVE that breaks Zeniba's spell. Chihiro's pure love towards him when she's only TEN years old :( I BLAME MOVIES AND DRAMAS FOR MY HIGH EXPECTATION IN RELATIONSHIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment