Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Narnia.
Suddenly I'm so into Narnia. This is so wrong. Another wrong movie addiction. To be honest, I really hope I can answer people 'I live in Narnia' when people ask me where are you from. *laughs* The Chronicles of Narnia is indeed a very nice movie. And of course, the cast too! The guys are incredibly cute & the ladies are pretty too! I hate Edmund in the first movie but I've learned to love him in the second movie. Wheeeeeeee! Prince Caspian too! He caught my attention when he just POOF appeared in the movie. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh! They've grown a lot since the first movie too. Especially Lucy! Gosh. She has turned into such a beauty! I like Queen Susan the best, but she doesn't believes in magic :( Queen Lucy does! That the thing I like about Lucy ;) Gonna get the whole set of Chronicles of Narnia even if I were to put them aside without touching them, don't caree. Gonna get it, read it, know the whole story! :P Read from websites, the Pevensie children died at the end? Except Susan? IS THIS TRUE?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment